- Store on a shelf in the main prep area or walk-in dry storage.
- To prevent hardening, do not refrigerate, freeze or put in a reach-in cooler. Storing Nutella at a temperature lower than 50° F may have a negative impact on its creaminess, spreadability and texture.
- Do not microwave or heat Nutella to a temperature above 77° F to avoid problems with the texture of Nutella. Heating Nutella may cause the oil in the product to separate.
- If a recipe calls for warming Nutella, spoon the product into a squeeze bottle and place the bottle in a warm tap water bath.
- Store Nutella in an upright position. The lid of the container should be kept tightly closed after use.
- Apply Nutella with a dry, clean spreader/knife, spatula, scoop or spoon.